What is JivAtma Healing?
JivAtma Energy Healing is based on the ancient principles of Ayurveda, Sankhya Yoga and Bhakti Yoga, developed by Acupuncturist and Ayurvedic Practitioner, Jonathan Glass.
JivAtma Energy Healing brings balance and purification to all the elements within, and supports deep connection with our pure soul essence, or JivAtma. JivAtma Energy Healing utilizes is a step by step process of healing based on balancing all of the elements within.
Often, a powerful and beautiful flow of healing, peace and higher consciousness occurs.
Qualities of the Soul
The soul or JivAtma has three main qualities known in Sanskrit as Sat, Chit and Ananda. They mean:
- Sat- Being, Ever-present, eternal beingness, truth, pure life energy
- Chit-Knowing, Fully conscious, cognizant, awareness, knowledge, pure light energy
- Ananda-Loving, Completely joyful, happy, bliss, pure love energy
The JivAtma is never actually influenced by the material dosha’s or gunas. It is pure and transcendental. Awareness of JivAtma/soul essence can, however, is obscured from perception due to an imbalance or disturbance within some or all of the twenty-five elements. This imbalance perpetuates our ignorance and suffering, causing us to look for life, light and love in all the wrong places. The greater the imbalance, the more difficult it will be to realize our natural, fully cognizant, ever present, blissful divine state, ie., the qualities of our JivAtma/soul essence.
For example, when the sun is covered by a cloud, the cloud does not influence the energy or actual qualities of the sun; full heat and light. Instead, it obstructs its heat and light from our vision.
JivAtma Energy Healing works to restore balance to each element. It does so one by one in a natural yet specific sequence. In Ayurvedic terms, JAH helps to decrease elemental and doshic imbalances in the 20 material elements. This creates an environment and potentiality for the natural qualities of the JivAtma/soul essence to manifest fully in our lives.
Included in the JivAtma Energy Healing Seminar
This two weekend, highly experiential seminar will introduce you to the gift of JivAtma Energy Healing. JAH is based on ancient Ayurvedic principles, yet is a new form of healing, supporting higher levels of health, balance, potential and personal transformation.
Weekend 1 Seminar Highlights:
- Sattvic Presence Consciousness (SPC)
- Sattvic Breath (SB)
- Sattvic Touch (ST)
- Sattvic Connection (SC)
- Sattvic Forgiveness (SF)
- Sattvic Presence (SP)
- Embodying and learning the 26 Elements within
- Embodying the sub-parts of the elements within
- Hands-On Healing
- Hands-Off Healing
- Distance Healing
- Introducing JivAtma Energy Healing to your everyday life
- Discussions about JivAtma Energy Healing philosophy
Students will take turn working with each other throughout the weekend and will become familiar with the multiple aspects of the JivAtma Energy Healing practice.
Upon successful completion of weekend 1, you will be eligible to attend weekend 2, which fulfills the Level 1 Certification in JivAtma Energy Healing.
JivAtma/soul essence Energy Healing leads us inward toward our spiritual origins. In JivAtma Healing, we travel within through the 25 Elements, from gross to subtle, from matter to the Inner Self or JivAtma. This offers healing on both the material and spiritual planes. The assisted harmonizing and reconnecting process is called JivAtma Energy Healing.
Benefits of JivAtma Healing
- deep relaxation and peace
- decrease of physical ailments and pain
- balancing of meridians and chakras
- expanded perception
- inner stillness
- greater self acceptance
- greater acceptance of others
- enhanced ability to forgive and want best for self and others
- greater integration of all aspects of self
- decreased doshic imbalances
- greater capacity for innate wisdom and capacity to listen to inner voice
- greater energy, joy, strength
- healing of past emotional wounds, imprints and undigested experiences
- less fear of the future and regret from the past
- greater appreciation of the present and ability to BE
- less guilt, less fear, more love
- enhanced perception of unity
- enhanced access to subtle realms within and without
- enhanced perception of Divinity and connection with your soul essence
What Happens During a Session?
A JivAtma Healing session generally lasts 30 minutes. The client sits or lies down on a table or soft surface. The practitioner generally sits at the head of the client and begins by placing both hands under the base of the head of the client, however can sit or touch client anywhere. JivAtma Energy Healing can also be practiced both hands off and at a distance.
The practitioner then goes through the entire JivAtma Energy Healing sequence.
When the session is over, the practitioner and client share their experience.